Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentine's Day Panic

It is almost Valentine’s Day and with all the other chaos, you have yet to prepare for how you will let your loved ones know how much they mean to you. Short on time or money, the following action plan will save you:

1) Relatives and parents for whom you have not yet mailed a valentine: Take a picture of yourself/family blowing a kiss from your phone; and then send off to their cell phone their ‘Happy Valentine’ picture-card.

2) Write tons of little notes to your kids/husband/wife and hide them everywhere they will pass that day. Example places with sample messages:

a. For your kiddos: coat pockets “Pocket full of love for you”, toothbrush “Your smile lights up the room”, math book “1-2-3, my love for you will always be”, I-pod “Your voice is like music to my heart”, steering wheel of car “Even when you drive me crazy, I still love you”.

b. For your hubby or wife: in their shoe “You are my soul-mate” , bathroom mirror “ lip-stick kisses”, remote control “You turn me on”, light switch “You are the light of life”.  You get the picture - the sillier, the better.

3) Plan a dinner where everyone participates. A favorite of ours is homemade heart-shaped miniature pizzas.
Hope you all have fun-filled day with your loved ones.

1 comment:

  1. HAHA! "You turn me on" on the remote. That's good!

    ReplyDelete